Dear follower and reader of Scripture Alone,
Thank you so much for following and reading the blog in 2013. Thank you very much also for you comments. I would like also to thank those who rebloged or shared the blog with other readers. I should confess here: “I write so that God’s truth should be read by many, and when you visit the blog, read it and share it with others, I am always glad.”
My prayer is that God will continue to use the blog to His own glory in 2014. By God’s grace, Scripture Alone will continue to “Give a reason for our faith and contend for this faith to the glory of God.”
Once again, thank you very much for reading and following the blog.
May you have a Blessed 2014 and may Christ and His Word richly dwell in you.
Image from: http://photo.elsoar.com
I am very grateful to my friend and fellow blogger Josephine Amoako of http://joseyphina.wordpress.com for nominating this blog for the following six wonderful awards!
- Seed of Light Award
- One Lovely Blog Award
- ABC: Awesome Blog Content Award
- The Versatile Blogger Award
- Supper Sweet Blogging Award
- Wonderful Team Membership Award
Thank you very much Josephine.
I encourage you to visit her great site and you will be inspired!
The rules for accepting these awards are to state seven things about yourself and pass the awards on by nominating 15 other blogs.
Well, about myself? What can I say? Let’s see…aah…
- A worst sinner saved by grace, kept by grace and will be glorified by grace too
- By his grace, he blessed me with the best wife in the world, Mwai
- By the same grace, I strive to remain true to Scripture and help others do the same
- A theologian in the making
- A contender of the Faith to the glory of God
- A lover and respecter of true and honest relationships and friendships
- A God’s child always mesmerized by His sovereignty and providence in my life.
Humbly and with pleasure I nominate the following blogs:
Congratulations fellow bloggers. To God alone be the glory!